Excel Software launches AppProtect 2.0 to protect Mac or Windows software
Excel Software has launched AppProtect 2.0, which applies protection and a vendor-controlled or fully automated online-activation process to a compiled application to protect Mac or Windows software.
AppProtect wraps a Mac or Windows application with an activation process that requires a computer-unique password or serial number on first launch.
- Excel Software provides vendor accounts for the Safe Activation service or a vendor can self-host an activation server using Web Activation
- AppProtect 2.0 on Windows adds the ability to embed static data files into the executable
- For an application constructed from an interpreted language or requiring external data files, the unprotected files are are no longer accessible by the user
- Allows a secure licence to be applied and simplifies the user experience since the entire application is distributed as a single file
- Offers encryption and decryption features that enable Cycling 74 Max5 programmers to protect and license the software they create
- Supplements the standard protection available to all applications with five additional, optional layers of protection
- Each protection layer works independently so the developer can customise the protection for a specific application
- Can be used to protect a standard Mac OS X application (.app) or Windows executable (.exe)
- Includes a printed and PDF user guide with pop-up help screens that allow anyone to protect and license an application without programming skills
Excel Software has introduced Version 7.0 of its WinA&D software, which is said to support requirements management, system and software design, code generation and flexible report generation.
The MPRT from Megger can receive analogue signal from these data acquisition boards to be amplified, and then send the signal to the test object.
In the study of magnet machines, the research for ultimate control is a fundamental point. For this research, CEDRAT proposes three methods.
ANSYS SpaceClaim is a 3D modelling software system available from IDAC. The 2015 release offers numerous benefits.
As Cedrat explains in this paper, the permanent magnet synchronous motor (PMSM) is becoming popular in high-performance applications as compared with other types of AC motors. A short circuit between turns is the most critical fault in a machine; it is quite difficult to detect and almost impossible to remove. There are a number of techniques used to detect turn-to-turn faults.