Stemmer offers VisionAV cards for streaming, webcasting and video conferencing processes
Stemmer Imaging has introduced a range of twin-channel video capture cards with audio input. The Datapath VisionAV cards combine two independent video-capture channels for simultaneous high-definition (HD) capture and standard-definition (SD) composite video with analogue audio capture on a four-lane PCI Express card for streaming, webcasting and video conferencing.
The HD signals are input via a DVI-I connector and can support HDMI, DVI, RGB and analogue component (YPbPr) video formats at all resolutions up to 4,096 x 4,096 pixels. The cards support 1,080 pixels (1,920 x 1,080) at 60fps.
The SD channel accepts composite video on a single RCA connector and can auto-detect between PAL, NTSC and SECAM formats up to 720 x 576 at 16-bit colour.
- Analogue audio capture can be synchronised with either video capture channel
- VisionAV captures both video channels simultaneously and triple buffers them into onboard storage, alongside the audio stream
- Data can be processed and copied using DMA transfers to the host system for display, storage or streaming
- Three versions of the card are available with different brackets to fit different PC slots
- Cards are compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8, as well as Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
- Cards are supplied with a three-year warranty as standard