Aaeon Gene-QM87 board suits applications such as gaming and industrial automation
Review Display Systemscontact supplier
Review Display Systems has introduced a fourth-generation Intel Core processor-based 3.5in single-board computer from Aaeon. The Gene-QM87 offers a variety of display formats, opening up application areas in gaming, entertainment and industrial automation as well as digital signage.
The Gene-QM87 is a compact board powered by the Intel Core i5-4402E processor and Intel QM87 Express chipset.
It features an all-in-one embedded platform that supports four display interfaces: HDMI, DVI, VGA and LVDS.
Key features and specifications
- The board’s SODIMM socket supports up to 8Gbyte of DDR3L memory
- For storage, there are two SATA 6Gb/sec ports and one CFast slot
- The Intel GbE controller provides quick network connectivity
- There are several I/O capabilities: two USB 3.0 ports, six USB 2.0 ports, four COM ports and an 8-bit programmable digital I/O
- There is also a four-/five-/eight-wire resistive touchscreen controller, a keyboard/mouse port and one Line-in, Line-out and Mic-in port
- The computer consumes 2.73A at 12V
- It is IEEE 1588 compatible
- The system measures 146 x 101.6mm and operates in the temperature range of 0°C to 60°C
- Aaeon’s proprietary Easy Fan heat dissipation design, clock throttling technology and efficient power circuit design optimise performance for a MTBF of 105,000 hours
Review Display Systems has joined forces with Technexion to offer a complete range of flexible ARM-based systems that are built around a highly optimised CPU ‘System On Module’ (SOM).
The NEC NL8060BC31-50F from Review Display Systems is an industrial 12.1in SVGA TFT display with LED backlight. The display is said to be ideal for applications that require long-term supply as it offers excellent long-term stability. Its wide operating temperature range of -30°C to +80°C means the display is suitable for use in any environment.
Review Display Systems is offering Raystar’s range of industrial organic light-emitting diode (OLED) displays. The range comprises standard graphic and alphanumeric modules, plus a comprehensive custom design service, all aimed at the industrial display user.
Available from Review Display Systems, the ACP-5000 series of touch PC systems offer integrators an alternative to industrial-looking panel PCs for style-conscious applications that require a sleek, sealed operator interface. The units are particularly suitable for information display, kiosk applications, control stations and showrooms.
Review Display Systems has introduced NEC’s range of industrial LED backlight high-brightness TFT displays, which has displays sizes starting at 5.7in going up to 12.1in, all of which are capable of achieving a display luminance between 800cd/m2 and 1,000cd/m2.