Aaeon Gene-QM87 board suits applications such as gaming and industrial automation
Review Display Systemscontact supplier
Review Display Systems has introduced a fourth-generation Intel Core processor-based 3.5in single-board computer from Aaeon. The Gene-QM87 offers a variety of display formats, opening up application areas in gaming, entertainment and industrial automation as well as digital signage.
The Gene-QM87 is a compact board powered by the Intel Core i5-4402E processor and Intel QM87 Express chipset.
It features an all-in-one embedded platform that supports four display interfaces: HDMI, DVI, VGA and LVDS.
Key features and specifications
- The board’s SODIMM socket supports up to 8Gbyte of DDR3L memory
- For storage, there are two SATA 6Gb/sec ports and one CFast slot
- The Intel GbE controller provides quick network connectivity
- There are several I/O capabilities: two USB 3.0 ports, six USB 2.0 ports, four COM ports and an 8-bit programmable digital I/O
- There is also a four-/five-/eight-wire resistive touchscreen controller, a keyboard/mouse port and one Line-in, Line-out and Mic-in port
- The computer consumes 2.73A at 12V
- It is IEEE 1588 compatible
- The system measures 146 x 101.6mm and operates in the temperature range of 0°C to 60°C
- Aaeon’s proprietary Easy Fan heat dissipation design, clock throttling technology and efficient power circuit design optimise performance for a MTBF of 105,000 hours
Available from Review Display Systems, the ACP-5000 series of touch PC systems offer integrators an alternative to industrial-looking panel PCs for style-conscious applications that require a sleek, sealed operator interface. The units are particularly suitable for information display, kiosk applications, control stations and showrooms.
Review Display Systems has introduced NEC’s range of industrial LED backlight high-brightness TFT displays, which has displays sizes starting at 5.7in going up to 12.1in, all of which are capable of achieving a display luminance between 800cd/m2 and 1,000cd/m2.
Review Display Systems is offering a range of standard projective capacitive touchscreens from AMT. The panels have been specifically designed to fit the most common industrial TFT screen sizes, including 10.4in, 12.1in and 15in. The touchscreens are suitable for industrial applications.
Review Display Systems has launched two Aaeon single-board computer series: the Epic-HD07 and the Gene-CV05. Both boards operate from a single 12VDC supply to simplify power delivery. They have an operating temperature range of 0–60°C and come with a two-year warranty as well as a minimum of five-year product life.
Review Display Systems has introduced the Gene-LN05 — a compact industrial motherboard based around Intel’s N450/D510 processor range and suitable for control and monitoring applications.