Werma introduces surface-mount Cleansign LED signal tower for cleanroom applications
Werma UK contact supplier
Cleansign surface-mount LED signal tower
Werma’s EHEDG-approved Cleansign LED signal tower is designed especially for use in cleanrooms, hygienic areas and the food industry. The company has recently introduced a surface-mount option, which can be installed on any surface.
In the food and drink industry, as well as the chemical and pharmaceutical industry, or during the manufacture of electronic components, high demands are placed on hygiene. This applies to both employees as well as the machinery, equipment and accessories used.
The Cleansign signal tower has obtained the highest air purity classification of two and can therefore be used safely in many applications including component manufacture, microelectronics, medical, research, pharmaceutical, optical, laser and aerospace.
Click on the link above to download the Cleansign brochure.
Key features and benefits
- The compact design of Cleansign has no flat horizontal surface, grooves or joints where contamination could build up and therefore contamination risks are substantially reduced.
- An EHEDG requirement calling for 30° angled surfaces has been rigorously imposed on the design, allowing for optimised flow of fluid, easier cleaning and better visibility of the signal tower.
- Cleansign’s design reduces cleaning time considerably and will not use so much cleansing agents or energy to complete the job.
- The polyamide housing of Cleansign is approved by the Food and Drug Administration, is compatible with foodstuffs and is resistant to cleansing and disinfecting agents.
- The housing and fixing bracket are one piece — the absence of joints further helps to prevent the build-up of contamination.
- The very bright Cleansign uses the latest in LED light technology, giving a life typically of up to 50,000 hours.
- An integral loud sounder emphasises the signalling effect to people out of sight of the signal tower.
- Different light effects are possible with the RGB, RGY LED variants, for example different colours and grading of colours.
The new 430 series beacon sounder combination unit from WERMA features a range of LED lights: permanent, flash, rotating and the strobe-like EVS light. The integral sounder has a massive output adjustable up to 105dB, with 32 available tones to select from. The unit is approximately twice as large (407mm high) as the traditional combination unit available.
WERMA is offering a simple wireless monitoring system for machines, equipment and manual workstations that is quite different from traditional complex monitoring systems. Freedom from complexity has become the catchphrase associated with the system, which is called WIN (Wireless Information Network).
Werma has added new features to its Andon Light wireless monitoring systems, which monitor and record the status of any machine, equipment or manual workstation in a single overview on a PC or network system.
The standard transmitter unit supplied with the WIN wireless monitoring system from WERMA transmits the status change in the andon light to the WIN software, allowing users to collect machine or workstation performance data. Now, the new Slave Control receiver unit offers a ‘command’ function for the first time.
This video presents the new counting function available with WERMA’s WIN wireless monitoring system.