Software supports creation of models for complete 3D picture of Rittal products
Version 3 of Rittal’s RiCAD 3D software is claimed to support the creation of models to provide a complete 3D picture of Rittal products with the visualisation, layout and spacing of single components.
The RiCAD 3D database includes 2D and 3D drawings for virtually all Rittal products, together with a range of system accessories.
- Three-dimensional views of the accessories within an enclosure enable the positioning and spacing of rail or mounted equipment, cable trunking runs and the cable entry space required
- Detailed CAD product data is provided
- Users can export to all standard CAD formats (DWG, ProE 2001, ProE Wildfire, Solidworks and Step)
- Simple integration into a variety of CAD systems is ensured
- The software offers a reduction of engineering and design work
- Detailed, error-free Rittal data is provided
- Generic original data is in 3D and 2D format and there is no conversion of neutral formats
The SE 8 freestanding enclosure from Rittal is a standardised system that can be used in many areas of industry and in building services management. Typical fields of application include compact machinery and equipment whose power distribution and automation components can be accommodated in a single enclosure.
Rittal’s Ritherm 6.2 software allows climate control requirements to be calculated quickly and easily. The software includes generic component heat loss data and a heat loss calculator for busbars and features a user-friendly interface.
Rittal’s RPE design software has been developed to simplify the design of fully shielded Riline60 busbar systems.
At the recent Cebit ICT exhibition in Brazil, Rittal introduced the Modulsafe Level E, an enhanced version of its existing Safe platform, which is suitable for critical data requiring total protection.
Rittal’s TS 8 screw-fastened side panels are now packaged in a new stretch-wrap system, which consists of all-round polystyrene edge protectors and stretch film.