Software supports creation of models for complete 3D picture of Rittal products
Version 3 of Rittal’s RiCAD 3D software is claimed to support the creation of models to provide a complete 3D picture of Rittal products with the visualisation, layout and spacing of single components.
The RiCAD 3D database includes 2D and 3D drawings for virtually all Rittal products, together with a range of system accessories.
- Three-dimensional views of the accessories within an enclosure enable the positioning and spacing of rail or mounted equipment, cable trunking runs and the cable entry space required
- Detailed CAD product data is provided
- Users can export to all standard CAD formats (DWG, ProE 2001, ProE Wildfire, Solidworks and Step)
- Simple integration into a variety of CAD systems is ensured
- The software offers a reduction of engineering and design work
- Detailed, error-free Rittal data is provided
- Generic original data is in 3D and 2D format and there is no conversion of neutral formats
Enclosure and Process Cooling is a guide book from Rittal that provides information on a variety of topics, including the basic principles of climate control, energy-saving opportunities and project planning, installation and operation — even for more complex applications. The book answers many questions that are of interest to original equipment manufacturers, panel builders and end users.
Automatic potential equalisation is now standard with Rittal’s CP 60/120/180 support arm system, without any extra work or additional costs to users.
Rittal offers housings that, with a protection category of IP65 shielding devices from explosure to dust and water jets, are designed to accommodate TFT screens up to 24in (measured along the diagonal) in the 16:9 and 16:10 widescreen formats.
Rittal has introduced an optimal efficiency package to determine and display the energy consumption in a Rimatrix S standardised data centre via the power usage effectiveness (PUE) value.
Rittal’s SE 8 enclosure range has UL, cUL and NEMA 12 (IP55 equivalent) approvals as standard features, with protection class NEMA 12 as the default, making it suitable for extreme conditions as well as being sufficient for the majority of applications.