Software supports creation of models for complete 3D picture of Rittal products
Version 3 of Rittal’s RiCAD 3D software is claimed to support the creation of models to provide a complete 3D picture of Rittal products with the visualisation, layout and spacing of single components.
The RiCAD 3D database includes 2D and 3D drawings for virtually all Rittal products, together with a range of system accessories.
- Three-dimensional views of the accessories within an enclosure enable the positioning and spacing of rail or mounted equipment, cable trunking runs and the cable entry space required
- Detailed CAD product data is provided
- Users can export to all standard CAD formats (DWG, ProE 2001, ProE Wildfire, Solidworks and Step)
- Simple integration into a variety of CAD systems is ensured
- The software offers a reduction of engineering and design work
- Detailed, error-free Rittal data is provided
- Generic original data is in 3D and 2D format and there is no conversion of neutral formats
Rittal, the leading global enclosure, climate control and power distribution specialists is promoting the benefits of its top-selling, cost-effective wall boxes, details of which can be found in the company’s technical systems catalogue.
By getting expert advice, and planning and putting in solutions now, managers can get ahead of the game and safeguard their production processes – and not find they are caught out by rising ambient temperatures.
A new generation of cooling units is being launched in the UK by Rittal.
This November, Rittal will be running its next series of accredited seminars designed to support industry professionals in their Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Rittal’s busbar systems RiLine, Maxi-PLS and Flat-PLS have passed the most stringent testing, enabling them to be integrated within Ri4Power modular switchgear systems and used on board ships in designated sealed areas, such as engine rooms.