Software supports creation of models for complete 3D picture of Rittal products
Version 3 of Rittal’s RiCAD 3D software is claimed to support the creation of models to provide a complete 3D picture of Rittal products with the visualisation, layout and spacing of single components.
The RiCAD 3D database includes 2D and 3D drawings for virtually all Rittal products, together with a range of system accessories.
- Three-dimensional views of the accessories within an enclosure enable the positioning and spacing of rail or mounted equipment, cable trunking runs and the cable entry space required
- Detailed CAD product data is provided
- Users can export to all standard CAD formats (DWG, ProE 2001, ProE Wildfire, Solidworks and Step)
- Simple integration into a variety of CAD systems is ensured
- The software offers a reduction of engineering and design work
- Detailed, error-free Rittal data is provided
- Generic original data is in 3D and 2D format and there is no conversion of neutral formats
Rittal has introduced an optimal efficiency package to determine and display the energy consumption in a Rimatrix S standardised data centre via the power usage effectiveness (PUE) value.
Rittal’s SE 8 enclosure range has UL, cUL and NEMA 12 (IP55 equivalent) approvals as standard features, with protection class NEMA 12 as the default, making it suitable for extreme conditions as well as being sufficient for the majority of applications.
Rittal’s Ridiag II software is a set-up, diagnostic and data-acquisition tool that can be used to view and adjust settings, log equipment data and track performance in real time. It is compatible with Rittal’s Toptherm Blue E-cooling units, which are designed to provide an energy-efficient means of cooling enclosures.
Rittal is offering a more energy-efficient means of ventilating enclosures by supplying electronically commutated (EC) versions of the Toptherm fan and filter unit, in all but the very smallest size.
Rittal’s modular partial door can be used instead of a door or rear panel and is suitable for 400mm-, 600mm- and 800mm-wide TS enclosures.