Software supports creation of models for complete 3D picture of Rittal products
Version 3 of Rittal’s RiCAD 3D software is claimed to support the creation of models to provide a complete 3D picture of Rittal products with the visualisation, layout and spacing of single components.
The RiCAD 3D database includes 2D and 3D drawings for virtually all Rittal products, together with a range of system accessories.
- Three-dimensional views of the accessories within an enclosure enable the positioning and spacing of rail or mounted equipment, cable trunking runs and the cable entry space required
- Detailed CAD product data is provided
- Users can export to all standard CAD formats (DWG, ProE 2001, ProE Wildfire, Solidworks and Step)
- Simple integration into a variety of CAD systems is ensured
- The software offers a reduction of engineering and design work
- Detailed, error-free Rittal data is provided
- Generic original data is in 3D and 2D format and there is no conversion of neutral formats
Rittal is offering the Perforex LC 3015 3D laser centre from Kiesling, expanding the performance range of its Perforex enclosure machining centres. As well as machining panels, manufacturers of controllers and switchgear can now quickly process complete housings such as the AE compact enclosure and the TS 8 enclosure system.
Rittal has launched a modular Ri4Power busbar system with a 185mm busbar centre distance. The Ri4Power is suitable for configuring compact, secure power distribution within Ri4Power switchgear systems or Rittal’s TS 8 enclosure range.
Manufacturing can become faster and much more flexible with consistent, IT-assisted value chains. A new white paper from Rittal shows the key role IT plays in what is termed Industry 4.0 and explains how companies can establish the infrastructure that is required to bring the concept to fruition.
A Rittal RiAssure3 survey will identify the likely risk of a system overheating, which could lead to equipment tripping or failing.
Rittal has launched the EC Speed Control unit, which is compatible with larger models from the TopTherm EC fan-and-filter unit range (uninstalled air throughputs between 180m³/hr and 900m³/hr).