Software supports creation of models for complete 3D picture of Rittal products
Version 3 of Rittal’s RiCAD 3D software is claimed to support the creation of models to provide a complete 3D picture of Rittal products with the visualisation, layout and spacing of single components.
The RiCAD 3D database includes 2D and 3D drawings for virtually all Rittal products, together with a range of system accessories.
- Three-dimensional views of the accessories within an enclosure enable the positioning and spacing of rail or mounted equipment, cable trunking runs and the cable entry space required
- Detailed CAD product data is provided
- Users can export to all standard CAD formats (DWG, ProE 2001, ProE Wildfire, Solidworks and Step)
- Simple integration into a variety of CAD systems is ensured
- The software offers a reduction of engineering and design work
- Detailed, error-free Rittal data is provided
- Generic original data is in 3D and 2D format and there is no conversion of neutral formats
Rittal offers Blue E cooling units that can be used to control the temperature within enclosures in industrial workshops or on shop floors where noise level is largely irrelevant as they cannot be heard above other equipment in these noisy environments. In quiet environments, Rittal recommends the Toptherm Blue E roof-mounted cooling unit.
Rittal has launched a major upgrade to its RPE design software, complemented by the IEC 61439 guide book, which covers aspects of the standard that affect all control panels.
Rittal has updated the DET-AC III product range, comprising the DET-AC III master fire alarm and extinguisher system, the complementary DET-AC III slave unit and the EFD III early fire detection solution. All three products are available in the form of 19in slide-in racks.
Rittal International Service offers tailored service agreements to protect production processes and safeguard productivity that will maintain the value of equipment and systems, minimise downtime and allow costs to be managed over the long term.
Rittal has provided high-quality TS IT server racks, with a customised chimney venting solution, for data centre provider Datum, which required cost-effective cooling technology when developing its flagship Farnborough facility.