Software supports creation of models for complete 3D picture of Rittal products
Version 3 of Rittal’s RiCAD 3D software is claimed to support the creation of models to provide a complete 3D picture of Rittal products with the visualisation, layout and spacing of single components.
The RiCAD 3D database includes 2D and 3D drawings for virtually all Rittal products, together with a range of system accessories.
- Three-dimensional views of the accessories within an enclosure enable the positioning and spacing of rail or mounted equipment, cable trunking runs and the cable entry space required
- Detailed CAD product data is provided
- Users can export to all standard CAD formats (DWG, ProE 2001, ProE Wildfire, Solidworks and Step)
- Simple integration into a variety of CAD systems is ensured
- The software offers a reduction of engineering and design work
- Detailed, error-free Rittal data is provided
- Generic original data is in 3D and 2D format and there is no conversion of neutral formats
Rittal’s infrastructure solutions are playing a vital part in the development of renewable energy as solar energy generation expands into more extreme environments.
Rittal has announced that its RiLine, Maxi-PLS and Flat-PLS busbar systems have passed stringent testing enabling them to be integrated within Ri4Power modular switchgear systems and used on board ships in designated sealed areas, such as engine rooms.
According to Rittal, designers and technical buyers in mechanical engineering can now plan machinery and process cooling more easily than ever thanks to the new Rittal TopTherm Configurator.
Rittal is offering the Perforex LC 3015 3D laser centre from Kiesling, expanding the performance range of its Perforex enclosure machining centres. As well as machining panels, manufacturers of controllers and switchgear can now quickly process complete housings such as the AE compact enclosure and the TS 8 enclosure system.
Rittal has launched a modular Ri4Power busbar system with a 185mm busbar centre distance. The Ri4Power is suitable for configuring compact, secure power distribution within Ri4Power switchgear systems or Rittal’s TS 8 enclosure range.